• Two nights camping on a Scottish island.
• Canoeing in one of Scotland’s most stunning locations (Loch Lomond).
• All meals over the weekend.
• Camp fire Friday and Saturday night.
• Chance to see the Wallabies of Loch Lomond and lots more amazing wildlife.
• World class canoe coaching / guiding
• Photos and Gopro footage from the weekend
Meeting your canoe guilds on the banks of Loch Lomond for a briefing of the weekend and packing of your canoes for your weekend of adventures.
Once we have the team ready to go, we will take the short paddle to a remote island of Inchcailloch where your base camp will be set up and we are sure you will be ready for a drink and dinner round the campfire.
Full Scottish breakfast overlooking the highlands, what could be better? After breakfast we will set off out for the day canoeing to the smaller islands, if we are lucky, we may take a glimpse at the wallaby’s that inhabit one of the islands and maybe stay there for our hot lunch. After a stunning day of wildlife, castles and canoeing we will arrive back at our base camp for hot drinks and time to relax and explore our island before a banquet of Scottish food and local drinks followed by desert round the fire.
After a great evening on the island, we will sit down to breakfast with hopefully some of the wildlife to greet the team. After packing up we will head around the other side of our island by canoe all the way back to where we stared on Friday night, after hot drinks you should be away at just before lunch time with some stunning memories of the weekend.