UK north east - SUP 2 Hour Intro Session
(Harrogate, North Yorkshire)
From March - October
Saturdays & Sundays
Talk to us about scheduling your own private session. with a minimum of 4 paddlers you can choose a date and time to suit you!
Frequently asked questions
SUP 2 Hour Intro Adventure Details
This is the perfect way to get started with paddle boarding if you’re a curious beginner! Get out on the water and give paddle boarding a go on one of our taster sessions. Our aim is to give you all the information and experience you need to decide if you would like to invest further in the sport. It’s so much fun and a lot easier than you think! The session will be led by one of our qualified instructors and this is your chance to pick their brain and ask as many questions as you want! Please remember these sessions are for newcomers to sample the sport. If you have paddle boarding expereince and are looking to learn/develop your skills; or you want to learn something specific then please take a look at our other courses.
- Launching and landing
- Basic strokes and skills
Tyne green Hexham
What do you need?
- Swimwear for under your wetsuit
- A big fluffy towel
- Soft shoes to wear that might get a bit wet (no flip-flops or crocs please)
- Sun screen
- Some light refreshments for afterwards
- None, just happy to be on and in the water.
- Suitable for ages 13+ (for younger children we would suggest a Family MEGA SUP session)
- Children under 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian on the session.
- All equipment will be provided
Pictures from the session will be uploaded to our online Flickr account where they can be downloaded